What you could have seen
Because of the corona virus, the event has been cancelled by the Deutsche Messe AG.
You can contact us at any time to speak about digitization of your company or automization of business processes.
Great variety of IT topics
Business management, service optimization, reporting & analysis tools, system integration, data security and efficient, modern process structures—the trade fair is all about increasing the efficiency of workflows in the IT and non-IT sector.
The German federal association for medium-sized enterprises in the IT sector (Bundesverband IT-Mittelstand: BITMi) will be present in Hanover as partner and participant. The association awarded the quality of OMNITRACKER with the seal of approval “SOFTWARE MADE IN GERMANY”. Considering with the ISO-certified quality management, OMNINET is your reliable partner for business process software at the TWENTY2X.
OMNINET presents the new WebGateway 2.0 of OMNITRACKER. All company data is now available on all operating systems and devices via a mobile browser.
Furthermore, OMNITRACKS celebrates its trade fair debut. The cloud-based ticketing tool is fast to implement, affordable, easy to use and therefore the ideal ITSM solution for start-ups and small and medium-sized companies.
Special event formats
Visitors are invited to attend general lectures as well as field reports and panel discussions. In addition, the organizer offers the following special formats:
- Best Practice Sessions: OMNINET will present a digitization project from the field and show how repetitive business processes can be efficiently automated.
- Who? S&P IT Solutions GmbH & Co. KG, represented by Dennis Platzer, in cooperation with OMNINET, represented by Dr. Marion Tudor
- Speed Dating: Fast, efficient, to the point—ask our ITSM experts what you want to know about digital workflows. Prior registration is necessary. For further information on the Speed Dating format and the link to register, please visit: https://www.twenty2x.de/en/special-event-formats/special-event-formats/speed-dating/
- TWENTY2X Battles: One problem, many providers pitch their solutions, the audience decides.
- Platform Economy Ideas Workshops: Visitors, providers and experts gather in a separate meeting area and work out topic-related business solutions.
- Working Lunch: Networking possibilities at lunchtime.
Don’t miss visiting OMNINET at the fair at our booth at C16 (OMNITRACKER) and D15 (OMNITRACKS) in hall 7.
Make an appointment with us in advance at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find more information about the fair at: https://www.twenty2x.de/en/.
About the TWENTY2X
200 speakers, over 180 exhibitors from 12 countries. The three-day IT fair TWENTY2X is the most important B2B fair of the year in the fields of technology and digitization after the end of the CEBIT. Among the exhibitors are numerous medium-sized companies as well as start-ups and established players in the software and tech sector. Several federal and lobbying associations also take a stand on issues of digitization.