In this course you will learn the basics of presenting your business processes in a meaningful way with BPMN 2.0.
Using a practical example, you will learn the syntax of BPMN in group exercises and in the BPMN Modeler. You will develop a feeling for the semantics and the necessary level of detail for the presentation of the processes.
The created BPMN diagrams lay the foundations for the IT-supported execution of the processes later on.
- Introduction to BPMN
- Executing a BPMN project
- Model BPMN processes
- The Descriptive Modeling
- Getting to know BPMN elements
- Implementation of an example process
- BPMN elements and modeling patterns
- Analytical modeling
- Advanced modeling patterns with gateways
- Advanced modeling with events
- Practical exercise: Analytical modeling
- Extended concepts for activities
- Practical exercise: overview of activities
- Error handling and escalation
- Signal event
- Condition event
- Link event
- Data objects
- Abstraction degrees of BPMN diagrams and their use
With participation in this course you will acquire the necessary know-how to identify business processes and to model them according to your needs with the “BPMN” method. In addition to comprehensive theoretical basics, we will use practical examples to teach you the right approach and practical implementation in your daily work environment. Back at your workplace, you can use the acquired knowledge to analyze existing processes, identify improvements or define and introduce new processes.
Analyst / Requirements Analysts
|Price:||1,890.00 € plus VAT|
|Available languages:||German and English|