In the OMNITRACKER BI Desktop training course, you will learn the fundamentals of Business Intelligence (BI) for OMNITRACKER with Microsoft Power BI. You analyze business data and processes and make these available in clear dashboards to different target groups.
- Introduction to the topics Business Intelligence and Power BI
- Basic concepts about Business Intelligence
- Power BI basic design and introduction to the operation of the product
- Overview of the features of Power BI
- Preparation and connection of the OMNITRACKER as data source
- Connection and processing of different data sources in the corporate environment
- Modeling, transforming and linking data
- Filtering, grouping, creating hierarchies and formatting of data
- Visualizing of data with charts and grids
- Interactive self-service reports
- Creating of interactive dashboards with OMNITRACKER data
- Creating of calculations, measures and key performance indicators with DAX
- Deploying of interactive reports for on premise, cloud and mobil
- OMNITRACKER BI Desktop further topics
- Licensing Power BI
- Further development of Microsoft Power BI
- Enterprise product for Business Intelligence for OMNITRACKER
The contents of this training allow you to gain a transparent view of the processes and a better understanding of the economic context in your company. You learn to create analyzes and reports on a well-founded, uniformly and consistent database as well as to present them clearly structured. Furthermore, you will learn the relevant components of BI, such as dimensions, measured values or kis, and understand the typical BI setup.
The creation of meaningful dashboards and comprehensive interactive reports with data from the OMNITRACKER and other different data sources will also be taught in this course. And you understand the different delivery options on-premise, cloud and mobile.
|Price:||1,890.00 € plus VAT|
|Available languages:||German and English|