The OMNITRACKER BPMN Engine Training is intended for OMNITRACKER administrators who want to make BPMN process models executable with the BPMN Engine.
In the course of the training, all necessary steps from the adoption of a standards-compliant BPMN diagram to the executable process in OMNITRACKER are carried out using a practical example.
- Get to know BPMN Engine
- Analyze the BPMN process model
- Prepare OMNITRACKER schema objects
- Import BPMN process model
- Re-modeling of BPMN activities
- Basic configuration of the BPMN diagrams
- Learn about scripting expressions
- Form creation in the BPMN Engine
- Configuration of events, activities and gateways
- Work with subprocesses
- Automating the activities
- Process escalations
- Set up and use KPIs and Probes
- Set up the portal page and publish process models
- Test the process model in Windowsclient and Webgateway
With the help of easy-to-understand explanations and realistic practical examples, we convey this highly complex topic to you.
This enables you to
- execute existing BPMN diagrams
- correctly classify the process scenario
- identify schema differences
- access existing workflow objects
- to know important modelling scenarios
- publishing and administering BPMN processes
Analyst / Requirements Analysts
Precondition for this training are good administration skills as well as BPMN modeling skills according to the BPMN 2.0 standard.
|Price:||€2,720.00 plus VAT|
|Requirements:||OMNITRACKER Basic Administration, OMNITRACKER Advanced Administration, BPMN Foundation|
|Available languages:||German and English|