At OMNINET we believe that fundamental business processes must be easy to reproduce and therefore easy to implement. What applies to simple processes should also be equally valid to more demanding business processes. Our unique OMNITRACKER software solution is a workflow and business process platform used by leading customers which are active within a variety of domains to support and simplify ITIL Service Management processes (ITSM) and other Business specific processes like HR, sales, …
To expand our dynamic team, we are now looking for a Junior Solution Consultant.
What does your job look like at OMNINET Benelux?
As an OMNITRACKER Solution Consultant, you will be part of the OMNINET Benelux consultancy department, located in Leuven (near the station).
This appealing vacancy is a challenging position for you if you’re searching for a varied job within the domain of all kinds of business software. Your day-to-day job will be a mix of functional & technical analysis, project follow-up, general customer support and software implementation.
You will act as a bridge between the customer’s needs and the developer’s implementation. Therefore, you shall lead workshop sessions where the specific requirements and wishes of the customer will be discussed into detail (functional and technical analysis). After the documentation, you coordinate the implementation of these requirements in the OMNITRACKER environment at the customer and manage the technical specialists. You will work on several projects in parallel.
For specific projects, you will also take care of the effective implementation of the service or Business Management projects at our customers (via parameterization, configuration, etc…). A large part of the implementation is based on parameterization, but sometimes scripting will also be necessary. That doesn't scare you.
To connect all these business processes, you sometimes build integrations (interfaces) with external tools and set up data migrations.
Also, you provide support to the OMNITRACKER end users at your customers and you keep in touch with the customer’s needs to suggest possible points for improvement.
What can you do for us?
- You obtained a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and have at least 5 years of experience configuring and deploying software.
- Experience with Service Management tooling is a plus.
- You’re familiar with ITIL.
- You have understanding of relational databases (e.g. MS SQL Server) and concepts (ER model);
- You have experience in gathering, analyzing and documenting functional or technical requirements. Experience with BPMN or UML is a plus.
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an asset:
Microsoft 365, MS SQL Server, XML, REST / JSON, SOAP, XSLT, Crystal Reports or MS Power BI.
- You express yourself fluently in English and either Dutch or French.
- You are a good team player, but you can also work autonomously.
- You are customer- and result-oriented, you work in an organized manner and you have a good analytical mind.
- You are brave enough to challenge your customer from time to time.
- Creative, analytical and problem-solving thinking is one of your most important assets.
- Your natural curiosity and your interest in new technologies drive you to keep your knowledge up to date.
- You’re willing to travel within the Benelux for short periods.
What can you expect from us?
If you are looking for a challenge that covers a very wide area of domains (IT & Business), then this is the job for you. We offer you a varied function in a stable but challenging working environment with opportunities for personal development (including trainings) and supported by experienced colleagues.
We find a good work-live balance important, which gives you the opportunity to work partly from home if you prefer.
We have an open company culture where we take care of each other and where your opinion is valued.
Our motto is "work hard, play hard". That’s why we regularly organize occasions to socialize with your colleagues in an informal way.
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive package of fringe benefits (including company car with fuel card, group and hospitalization insurances, …)