The Russian association of itSMF “itSMF Russia” has chosen an IT service management project implemented with OMNITRACKER as “ITSM Project of the Year 2021” in the category “Service Culture”. For this, we warmly congratulate our subsidiary OMNINET OOO (Russia and CIS) as well as AO UGORIA Insurance Company, one of the largest Russian insurance companies. The comprehensive implementation demonstrates the flexibility of OMNITRACKER in digitizing business processes in the service environment.
About the project “Service Desk Ecosystem” with AO UGORIA Insurance Company
AO UGORIA Insurance Company implemented the “Service Desk Ecosystem” project with the OMNITRACKER platform, in which numerous business processes were restructured from scratch and automated. In addition, a self-service portal was introduced to centralize services and requests across the company in terms of enterprise service management (ESM). The aim of the ITSM project was, on the one hand, to improve service quality and, on the other, to centralize and standardize communication with (IT) support in order to increase efficiency and reduce costs. The project enabled more than 1,500 employees to work remotely.
Features implemented within the “Service Desk Ecosystem” project
- Revision of the service catalog (as a connection between IT experts, staff and customers)
- Comprehensive role concept with permissions
- Redesign of dynamic forms including the underlying processes for handling support requests
- Implementation of a self-service portal as a single point of contact based on OMNITRACKER's ITSM system
- Structured collection and evaluation of feedback for more customer satisfaction
- Automation of numerous workflows, e.g. to reduce manual approval procedures
Further implementations are planned for the business areas license, server and device management, as well as accounting. These developments can be implemented independently by the AO UGORIA insurance company.
Success of the ITSM project in figures
- Enabling of more than 1500 employees to work remotely
- Increase in productivity in the service area by a factor of 2
- Reduction of critical request deadlines by 1.5 to 2 times
- High compliance with service level agreements (SLAs) of 80 to 85
- Increase in the percentage of service requests made through the service portal from 50% to 80%
- Halving of manual approval procedures
- Company profit increased by more than 28 million rubles (about 317,000 EUR) as a result of the project
Learn more about the project implementation in our press release: