Please note: The live-session will be in German language.
OMNINET and baramundi will host a free live-session on June 8, 2021 from 10:00 am to 11:00 am on the topic:
Automated software distribution with OMNITRACKER.
The objective of the live-session is to present the advantages of an automated and centrally controlled software distribution. Participants will be shown how to implement this in OMNITRACKER and the seamlessly integrated baramundi Management Suite. In this way, distribution processes can be simplified and accelerated, which relieves the service desk, and thus saves resources.
Specifically, the following actions are performed and explained in OMNITRACKER:
- Triggering jobs for automated software deployment from incidents or service requests.
- Triggering baramundi jobs directly in change management
- Inventorying and transferring non-service CIs to the OMNITRACKER CMDB
The second part presents the technical implementation in the baramundi Management Suite:
- Distributing Microsoft patches and 3rd-party patches to devices
- Presentation of the self-service portal, which users can use to independently request software, and thus relieve the helpdesk of additional tasks
- Excursus on centrally controlled software provision for mobile devices (company cell phones, tablets, etc.)
- Simple and fast third-party system connection with the bConnect interface
We are looking forward to your participation and are always available at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions on the live-session.
baramundi provides its customers with efficient and secure cross-platform management for their on and off the network computers and mobile devices. Based on over 20 years of experience in the endpoint management space, organizations of all verticals and sizes value the quality and sophistication of baramundi’s German engineered line of products.
baramundi is a leading innovator in the field of endpoint management, and has pioneered many exciting new technologies over time. During the development of its products, the baramundi team utilized cutting-edge technologies, focusing on high levels of reliability, unmatched usability, and of course on the customers' needs. baramundi’s prime objective is to provide well thought out, flexible and yet easy to use solutions, taking complexities out of the ITs daily struggles for security, transparency and high levels of automation for the diverse landscape of servers, networks and end user devises.