OMNITRACKER update: release 12.0.0
The biggest version upgrade so far OMNITRACKER: Version 12.0.0
We are proud to present the official release of the most extensive version upgrade of our Business Process Ecosystem OMNITRACKER in the OMNINET history. A public beta version was made available, and the feedback received was used for final adjustments.
The most important change is the introduction of the new WPF Admin Client with the following features:
- Faster, more efficient and clearer execution of administrative tasks
- Revised and much more accurate search functions
- Easy start in all admin workspaces thanks to the new welcome page of the client
- Extended icon tooltips and additional information (e.g. for inheritance or searches) directly at the corresponding functions
- Integrated into the existing WPF Windows Client
- Switching to the MFC Client is no longer necessary
- Completely redesigned utilization concept
- Significant improvements in user experience
Further details on the release and helpful information on installing the new version can be found in the release notes in our OMNINET Customer Portal.
Please contact us if you have any questions concerning the new version: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preview of subsequent versions up to and including 12.3.0
All versions from 12.1.0 up to and including 12.3.0 deal with the feature parity of the Web Gateway 2.0, which means that the functional range of the Web Gateway 2.0 is aligned to the features of the classic Web Gateway. The order of the transferred functions follows a step-by-step plan and depends on the frequency of use, which we have determined in surveys among customers and based on our consulting experience.
From version 12.2.0 onwards, all OMNITRACKER standard applications are fully usable in Web Gateway 2 0. In subsequent versions, you can also expect extended database features for business intelligence projects. In addition, we offer improvements and new functions for process documentation (process maps, process release, process reports) in the area of BPMN.