Online event: 15th BI & Analytics conference
Please Note: The event and all sessions will be in German language.
We cordially invite you to attend the 15th BI & Analytics conference on November 24th, 2020. The online fair is organized by the Controller Institut and the Business Application Research Center (BARC). In addition to the current topics Advanced & Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, the focus this year will lie on "Software for Digital Controlling & Finance in comparison".
The event is aimed at those responsible for IT, controlling and finance, as well as managing directors and executives who are looking for suitable BI & Analytics software solutions or want to make better use of the solution already in use.
The following formats await you:
- Virtual booths with comprehensive information about the exhibitors.
- Live sessions with subsequent Q&A rounds.
- A networking area, where participants and speakers can exchange ideas and innovations.
- New format: "Software Challenge": Several software vendors work on the same use case, which allows a direct comparison. The recordings are made available in the form of 25 minute presentations. Afterwards, conference visitors can ask questions to the software manufacturers and discuss the concrete solutions.
OMNINET will participate in the analytics challenge from 9:45 a.m. to 10:10 a.m. The introductory starts at 9:40 a.m., the associated live Q&A session takes place from 10:35 a.m. to 10:50 a.m.
Our software demonstration will start at 1:35 p.m. and will last 25 minutes (to 2 p.m.). In this presentation, we will show you how to recognize the value of your businessdata, and how you can use them for your decision making. The live Q&A session is scheduled from 2.30 p.m. to 2.40 p.m.
The 15th BI & Analytics conference at a glance:
- When? November 24, 2020, 8:55 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Price? The participation is free of charge.
- Where? The event takes place online.
Visit the webpage of the organizers to register. There you will also find the program and further information about the online conference.
We look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions about the event or if you would like additional information about Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions:
We would like to welcome you at the 15th BI & Analytics conference.