At OMNINET, we believe that fundamental business processes should be easy to reproduce and therefore easy to implement. What applies to simple processes should also apply to more demanding business processes. Our unique OMNITRACKER software solution is a workflow and business process platform used by leading customers operating within various domains to support and simplify ITIL Service Management processes (ITSM) and other Business-specific processes such as HR, sales, ... support and simplify them.
To further expand our dynamic team, we are looking for a Software Implementation Consultant.
What shall you do?
As a Software Implementation Consultant, you will be part of a team of enthusiastic Software professionals. You work on challenging projects for large national and international organisations.
You will be based at our Dutch office in Gouda or you will work at the customer's location.
Our consultants work on a project basis, focusing on delivering added value for our customers. Because in this role, you are responsible for implementing and supporting OMNITRACKER at our customers' sites.
The focus here is on configuring and automating processes. It is therefore important that you are both business- and IT-oriented, so that you can connect both worlds.
To do your job well, we offer you training and coaching to ensure you have the right OMNITRACKER skills.
The experience of our colleagues can also be of great value in increasing your knowledge.
What do we search for?
- HBO work-level
- 1 to 3 years' experience in configuring and implementing software
- (Basic) ITIL knowledge
- Experience with Service Management tooling is an advantage
- Experience with scripting languages is an advantage
- Fluent Dutch and English
What do we stand for?
- Informal open-door culture
- Building bigger and more together
- Time and space for the team and individual
- Conviviality & relaxation
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on company performance
- Holiday allowance
- 25 holidays (based on full-time contract)
- Pension plan
- Modern laptop and mobile phone
- Lease car