OMNINET Customer Days 2019 | Eckental
THE NEW WEBGATEWAY | FAST. SIMPLE. REDESIGNED
The presentations and tutorials at the 15th OMNINET Customer Days focused on our new Web Gateway 2.0. The new interface concept ensures intuitive, barrier-free operation — on all devices at optimized speed.
Furthermore, we presented current changes of our software solution for business processes and talked about interesting customer implementations, the new Administration Client and data protection (OMNIPRIVACY). The practical tutorials not only dealt with the central topic Web Gateway 2.0, but also with process automation with BPMN, reporting via Business Intelligence and our cloud-based ticketing system OMNITRACKS.
But also fields of application of the Business Process Ecosystem OMNITRACKER were presented by our guests:
- SCALTEL AG: Process automation with connectors and further functionalities of the OMNITRACKER BPMN Engine
- Dr. Johannes Heidenhain GmbH: The safety portal at Heidenhain on the basis of OMNITRACKER
- SERVIEW GmbH: What do ITIL® 4 and Indiana Jones have in common? News about ITIL® 4
- EnBW AG: From analog work on paper to digital processes — EnBW AG plans, builds and organizes offshore wind farm projects with OMNITRACKER
- SIEMENS AG: Global Service Platform — digitalization for industrial services
- SoCura GmbH: From self-service to on-site service — integrated processes in the device service of SoCura
We would like to thank all for their interest and commitment, both for the presentations given by our guests and employees and for the organizers of the event.
We cordially invite our customers again next year.
German Customer Days 2020 | 09.-10.09.2020 | Eckental (near Nuremberg)