Attention: The event and all presentations are in German language
Numerous business processes are shifting to the digital world across industries. Thanks to this digital transformation, more and more complex interactions are taking place across locations. This increasing connectivity is leading to an intensification of competitive situations and is permanently changing the structure of digital workflows and IT structures.
The virtual roundtable on the topic of "Online Round Table: Daten- und informationsgetriebene Wertschöpfung" is designed to help companies use data in a way that creates real added value and competitive advantages. The organizer CON•ECT Eventmanagement GmbH is an expert in the fields of business IT, software development and ITSM, among others.
The online event is free of charge, but prior registration is required. On the organizer's page you will find the link to the registration form.
Date & time: April 8, 2021, 3.15 pm to 6.00 pm (Berlin time)
The following topics await you (presentations in German language):
- 3.30 pm: Welcome and introduction to the topic "Data and information-driven value creation"
- 3.45 pm: Data- and information-driven value creation in truck platooning
- 4.00 pm: Revolution or evolution—data-driven business models as an answer to digital disruption
- 4.20 pm: Data-driven business models from the logistics perspective
- 4.40 pm: Blockchains and their application in supply chain management
- 5.10 pm: Digital enterprise: effective & focused through agile consulting/implementation sprints (OMNINET & LEAN)
As speaker for OMNINET, our BI and analytics expert Alexander Breznik will inform you starting at 17:10 in his presentation "Digital enterprise: effective & focused through agile consulting/implementation sprints" (Digitales Unternehmen: Wirksam & fokussiert durch agile Beratungs-/Umsetzungssprints) about how organizations shape the digital transformation in a sustainable and holistic way. We will also show how BI strategies can be implemented in agile consulting sprints so that data analytics and visualizations are optimally used in adding value to business processes. Our presentation will take place as part of a corporate partnership together with LEAN MC GmbH.
We look forward to your participation.
If you have any questions about Business Intelligence, please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about BI and analytics: