Live session: Ideas for effective asset management
Please note: This event will be in German language.
On February 7th, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., OMNINET will host a free live session on the topic:
Ideas for effective asset management—proven mechanics in protection needs analysis
In this live session, Andreas Chlebnicek and Jakob Steudel will show you which software-based methods you can use to carry out protection needs analyses in your company in a more needs-oriented and cost-efficient manner. The objective is to assign the need for protection targets to all relevant information values (assets) in such a way that, on the one hand, each asset is sufficiently protected and, at the same time, no unnecessary automatically inherited overprotection is generated.
Content of this live session:
- Implementation of required protection needs analyses (including for ISO 27001 standard)
- Identification of all primary and supporting assets based on business processes
- Software support for asset assessments with derivation of concrete measures
- Breaking through strict inheritance in a meaningful way to massively cut costs
- Proactively protect information assets (from cyberattacks, data loss, etc.)
About the OMNITRACKER GRC Center
By using the multistandard GRC solution of OMNINET, you will be enabled to lead your institution (companies, public sector, NGOs etc.) successfully, transparently, while being compliant to all necessary laws, standards, and other governance requirements in an audit-proof manner. All GRC-relevant requirements can be managed in one tool, and isolated solutions will no longer be needed. This usage of a management tool with a central database reduces maintenance costs significantly.
We thank you for your interest and are looking forward to your participation. For content-related and organizational questions, you can contact us at any time via email: email@example.com.