Online Event: DSME 2020
We cordially invite you to attend the Digital Service Management Experience (DSME) from December, 7th to 11th 2020 and visit us at the OMNINET booth. The online trade fair illuminates every corner of enterprise and IT service management: from organisational conditions to human factors and technological challenges.
The event is aimed at IT, controlling and finance managers, as well as managing directors and executives who are looking for suitable service management software or want to make better use of the solution already in use.
The following formats await you:
- Virtual exhibition stands with comprehensive information about the exhibitors
- Guided Tour "Service Management Tools" on December, 7th & 8th
- Live sessions with keynote speakers & practical presentations followed by Q&A rounds
Mr. Jörg Suthoff from Telonic GmbH reports in an interesting lecture about RAM processes with OMNITRACKER illustrating his experiences with OMNINET. His practical lecture takes place on Wednesday, December, 9th from 02:00 p.m. to 02:45 p.m..
The most important data of the DSME 2020:
- Exhibition: December, 7th to 11th 2020
- Lecture: December, 9th from 02:00 p.m. to 02:45 p.m..
- The participation is free of charge.
- The event takes place online.
Please visit the webpage of the organiser to register. There you will also find the programme and further information on the online conference.
We look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions about the event or if you would like additional information about OMNITRACKER solutions:
Please use our contact form or send an e-mail directly: email@example.com.
We would like to welcome you at the DSME 2020 at our booth.